How to Make a Banana Split with Kids
This is a fun recipe to make with kids. It is really easy to make so it can never flop. As long as you use ingredients that your kids like they will also love the final product.
- Ice cream (various flavors)
- Chocolate syrup
- Wafers (optional)
- Toppings such as nuts, chocolate
- Serving Plate
- Slice the banana in half. Younger kids will need supervision slicing the banana.
- Place each half on either side of the serving dish.
- Form balls of ice cream and place between the bananas.
- Add a wafer (optional).
- Decorate with chocolate sauce and various toppings.