These SpongeBob alphabet worksheets will teach kids to recognize, read and write the uppercase letters / capital letters of the alphabet and
learn the beginning sounds for each letter. This page includes letters A to H.
How do you use these alphabet worksheets?
- Say, this is the letter A and point to the letter “A”.
- Say, “alligator begins with the letter A. Listen for the sound that “a” makes at the beginning of the word aaaaa-alligator”.
- Ask the child to say “aaaaa-alligator.”
- Show the child how to trace the hollow A with a finger and then ask him/her to color the hollow “A”.
- Have the child trace the grey letter A at the bottom of the page with his/her finger and then with a pencil.
- Have the child write the letter A on the line and continue until the end of the line.
- Ask the child to color the pictures.
- Repeat these steps with each of the letters of the alphabet.