On this page you will find a wide variety of kindergarten worksheets, printables and activities related to Halloween.
(for older children)
How to Play Sudoku
- Cut out each of the pictures on the page containing full rows of pictures (sudoku pieces).
- Place the pictures on the Sudoku board so that on each row, each 2X2 block and each column each of the pictures appears only once.
- Pizza dough
- Pizza sauce
- Grated cheese
- 2 olives
- Preheat an oven to 180 degrees celcius or 350 degrees
- Roll out the pizza dough.
- Cut out the ghost and place the picture on the dough.
- Cut around the ghost shape with a sharp knife.
- Bake the dough until it is nearly cooked.
- Spread a layer of pizza sauce on the ghost.
- Cover it with cheese.
- Add eyes using olives.
- Bake until ready.