These SpongeBob alphabet worksheets will teach kids to recognize, read and write the uppercase and lower case letters of the alphabet and learn
the beginning sounds for each letter. This page includes letters A to H.
How do you use these alphabet worksheets?
- Say, this is the letter H and point to the letter “H”.
- Say, “House begins with the letter H. Listen for the sound that “H” makes at the beginning of the word hhhhhh-ouse”.
- Ask the child to say “hhhhhh-ouse”
- Show the child how to trace the hollow h with a finger and then ask him/her to color the hollow “h”.
- Have the child trace the grey letter h at the bottom of the page with his/her finger and then with a pencil.
- Have the child write the letter h on the line and continue until the end of the line.
- Ask the child to color the pictures.
- Repeat these steps with each of the letters of the alphabet.