On this page you will find a wide variety of kindergarten worksheets, printables and activities related to Halloween.
|(for older children)|
|Maze 1||Maze 1||Maze 1|
|Maze 2||Maze 2||Maze 2|
|Maze 3||Maze 3||Maze 3|
|Maze 4||Maze 4||Maze 4|
|Maze 5||Maze 5||Maze 5|
|Maze 6||Maze 6||Maze 6|
|Maze 7||Maze 7||Maze 7|
|Sudoku Board (bw)Sudoku Pieces (bw)|
How to Play Sudoku
- Cut out each of the pictures on the page containing full rows of pictures (sudoku pieces).
- Place the pictures on the Sudoku board so that on each row, each 2X2 block and each column each of the pictures appears only once.
- Preheat an oven to 180 degrees celcius or 350 degrees
- Roll out the pizza dough.
- Cut out the ghost and place the picture on the dough.
- Cut around the ghost shape with a sharp knife.
- Bake the dough until it is nearly cooked.
- Spread a layer of pizza sauce on the ghost.
- Cover it with cheese.
- Add eyes using olives.
- Bake until ready.